EMCOTEC APS PowerSmoke 740 HV
Advanced smoke oil pump with integrated self-purging, passive cut-off valve and enhanced pump motor. The cut-off valve and the exhaust valve of the pump are integrated into the pump head.
Due to use of that valve the pump is absolutely tight. Even at inconvenient installation position below the tank no oil will leak out. Exactly switching on and off the smoke is still possible.
Smoking after switching off or permanent smoke when pump is switched off will be avoided.
- Length x diameter: 92mm x 28mm (without exhaust valve)
- Weight: 90g
- Rest current consumption: 50mA (receiver switched on)
- Max. hose length:
- 1: At a hose diameter of 2.5mm: 60cm at 0.25l/min and 30cm at 0.5l/min.
- 2: At a hose diameter of 4.0mm: 1.5m at 0.25l/min., 1m at 0.5l/min., 75cm at 0.75l/min., 60cm at 1.0l/min. and 40cm at 1.25l/min.
- Delivery rate at 3.7V: max. 300ml/min.
- Delivery rate at 4.8V: max. 400ml/min.
- Delivery rate at 6.0V: max. 500ml/min.
- Delivery rate at 7.4V: max. 650ml/min.
- Delivery rate at 9.6V: max. 850ml/min.
- Delivery rate at 11.1V: max. 1000ml/min.
- Current consumption at 3.7V: approx. 1.00A
- Current consumption at 4.8V: approx. 1.20A
- Current consumption at 6.0V: approx. 1.40A
- Current consumption at 7.4V: approx. 1.60A
- Current consumption at 9.6V: approx. 2.00A
- Current consumption at 11.1V: approx. 2.30A
Maximum delivery pressure: approx. 4.5 bar.
Delivery incl. retaining clamps, screws, a piece high temperature hose and operating manual