For those of you who are not familiar with La Ferté, it’s the annual get-together of IMAA Europe to host the largest model airplanes in the world….and we do mean large! La Ferté takes place at the Cernie Aerodrome approximately 15 miles south of Paris.
In addition to old favorites like the 325 pound TWA Super Constellation we have numerous new aircraft featured:
* the huge Me 262 of John Greenfield- 74 kg - 2 AMT turbines
* the B 52 of Gorden Nicholls - 133 kg 8 Wren Turbines
* the F86 Sabre of Henry Wild - eingspan 4,20 m - 2 P160
* the amazing Pitts S1S of Wolfgang Müller, wingspan 4,60
520 cc engine and 69 KG of weight
* Messerschmitt Me 109 of Hervé Ferauche - 5,20m
wingspan and 120 kg of weight
* Jean Bierinx with his F4U Corsair - 4,30 m wingspan and
We’ve also included several in-depth interviews giving you the opportunity to meet some of Europe’s top builders.
If you want to see giant scale taken to extremes, you owe it to yourself to get a copy of this incredible program. It will re-define your concept of “Giant Scale!”
Run Time: 110 min. * german comment