DPSI 2001 RV Version 2014
- Battery Switch (Dual Power Supply) for 5/6 cell NiCad/NiMH, as well as LiIon/LiPo/LiFePO4 batteries
- New: Regulated output voltage for receiver and servos selectable 6.0V, 6.6V or 7.2V.
- 42 capacitors for efficient protection against over voltage peaks through the so called "dynamo effect" of high performance servos
- An additional output (MPX connectors) providing the unregulated battery voltage for consumers with e. g. 7.4 volts (servos, pumps)
- Current distribution of 10 receiver channels to 26 servos
- Dual electronically on/off switch without any influence of the micro controller (CSHC) and therefore extreme reliable
- HF interference suppression
- Servo pulse amplification for signals from approx. 1.6V
- Intelligent voltage monitoring including optically and acoustically error indication
- Suitable to all battery types due to low drop out technology
- The used battery type can easily be programmed (and therefore the correct low voltage detection)
Delivery includes switch actuator, MPX high current connectors, mounting parts, operation instructions.
ATTENTION: The switching off process of DPSI works with a hall effect sensor. Hall effect sensors can be influenced by magnet fields. It is possible that the DPSI switches off when exposed to a very strong magent field (i.g. electric drive). Current-carrying cables generate a magnet field. So please run all cables which are carrying a high current (>100A) with a distance of at least 3cm (1.18in) from the switch acutator.